OTF Exclusive Latin American ( CONMEBOL) Group Teams 2022 Fotball World Cup Qualifier | News & Updates

matches live on bein sports .
note: just becuse youtube channel of brazil looks like tommorow brazil match is live on brazil youtube channel but i repet as per active basis i say this not sure about they will show on youtube channel or not

conmebol qualifier winners tally
20201009-102705.jpg

Last edited:
What happened to Oscar? He is still playing for Brazil? There was some talk about him. Like he wants to give up Brazilian citizenship and going for Chinese citizenship in July-august 2020 .What happened to him? @somnath chakraborty

What happened to Oscar? He is still playing for Brazil? There was some talk about him. Like he wants to give up Brazilian citizenship and going for Chinese citizenship in July-august 2020 .What happened to him? @somnath chakraborty
If i am correct he can't play for China having represented Brazil at senior level.Probably he wants to take Chinese citizenship to count as a HG player in Chinese league.Anyway he is such a waste of talent.Decided to go for mega money when he could have competed in top european leagues.Used to like him a lot before Jose made him a proper donkey

Yes. He was so good in Chelsea. Jose 2nd stint in Chelsea was worst ever in his managerial career. Even Hazard didn't perform upto mark.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock