Latest Firefox !

Napster

Reaction score
The Web is all about innovation, and Firefox sets the pace with dozens of new features to deliver a faster, more secure and customizable Web browsing experience for all.
User Experience. The enhancements to Firefox provide the best possible browsing experience on the Web. The new Firefox smart location bar, affectionately known as the "Awesome Bar," learns as people use it, adapting to user preferences and offering better fitting matches over time.

Performance. Firefox is built on top of the powerful new Gecko platform, resulting in a safer, easier to use and more personal product.

Security. Firefox raises the bar for security. The new malware and phishing protection helps protect from viruses, worms, trojans and spyware to keep people safe on the Web.

Customization. Everyone uses the Web differently, and Firefox lets users customize their browser with more than 5,000 add-ons.
DOWNLOAD :::
CLICK HERE

RE: LETEST Firefox 5.0 Beta 1.

mind u mr.tiwari it is latest but not realased today it launched 10 days ago& i have it&also chorme latest

ss ya itsaunched few days ack.

But this forum section lauched today......so don't argue yaar :p

ssparikshya said:
mind u mr.tiwari it is latest but not realased today it launched 10 days ago& i have it&also chorme latest

Buddy latest version is still Firefox 5.0 Beta 1 .... :argue:
:eek:ftopic: since you updated 10 days back, why didn't you informed here also to all DreamDthian..... :smiles:

ya tiwari i know you have asked me for this forum few days back.

Also some other members want some more new section.

So i have noted all and sdded good new forums which is basically needed.

Mystic said:
ssparikshya said:

Buddy latest version is still Firefox 5.0 Beta 1 .... :argue:
:eek:ftopic: since you updated 10 days back, why didn't you informed here also to all DreamDthian..... :smiles:

sorry to say mystic bro. But this section is added today.

Anyways he can tell this in internet zone.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock