Discussion Kingdom - Season 2 | Netflix | 13 Mar, 2020

greylala91

Contributor
Reaction score
Korean supernatural drama "Kingdom" Season 2 coming on 13th March 2020

Source

0IvWA0J.jpg

It will have Korean and English audio. Not so sure about Indian languages
Forget about Indian Languages, even the English Dub was horrible. I couldn't even watch it for 5 mins with English Audio. Totally Garbage. (n)

If you really want to enjoy a Movie or Series (be it of any language), you should always watch it in its original language. Only then you can truly enjoy it. I can't stress it enough. Dub just destroys the whole experience.

Forget about Indian Languages, even the English Dub was horrible. I couldn't even watch it for 5 mins with English Audio. Totally Garbage. (n)

If you really want to enjoy a Movie or Series (be it of any language), you should always watch it in its original language. Only then you can truly enjoy it. I can't stress it enough. Dub just destroys the whole experience.
English audio is indeed horrible. But i like hindi audio when its available. Watched jinn recently. Originally in Arabic, but i watched in Hindi and the dubbing was surprisingly good

Exactly I watched kdrama only in Korean language with subs only then I enjoyed it once I tried to watch kdrama when Zindagi channel started to air them and I stopped watching it after first day itself it was horrible

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock