Khaali Peeli | Ishaan Khatter, Ananya Pandey | Zee5

Hatsoff to the team who are behind this oblivion. For that price point the t&c are rediculous. Atleast on Zee5 they should have given an option for the consumer who bought those movies to own them, 48 Hrs validity and 6 hrs after starting, what the hell are those? They are thinking people will buy no matter what? :angry2: if people pay a 100 bucks extra they will be getting three big budgeted movies, IPL 2020,2021 and access to large Indian movies in Hotstar VIP, how they have come up with Pay per View idea is out of my understanding.

Hatsoff to the team who are behind this oblivion. For that price point the t&c are rediculous. Atleast on Zee5 they should have given an option for the consumer who bought those movies to own them, 48 Hrs validity and 6 hrs after starting, what the hell are those? They are thinking people will buy no matter what? :angry2: if people pay a 100 bucks extra they will be getting three big budgeted movies, IPL 2020,2021 and access to large Indian movies in Hotstar VIP, how they have come up with Pay per View idea is out of my understanding.
Pay Per View model is dead. People are refusing to pay for Mulan. Leave alone a average budget bollywood movie.

Pay Per View model is dead. People are refusing to pay for Mulan. Leave alone a average budget bollywood movie.
Atleast Mulan's T&C are very reasonable. If u buy it u own it on Disney+ as long u are subscriber(I know it will be available for all subs on Dec 4 at no extra cost.) but giving access for unlimited streams, and ur comfort etc are a best deal. But these Zee Plex's are outright madness.

Buying is secondary, but service should provide encouraging T&C to attract consumers in the first place.

Atleast Mulan's T&C are very reasonable. If u buy it u own it on Disney+ as long u are subscriber(I know it will be available for all subs on Dec 4 at no extra cost.) but giving access for unlimited streams, and ur comfort etc are a best deal. But these Zee Plex's are outright madness.
I said it the day they announced it that Zee Plex is bound to be a failure. It's outdated concept in a country where pay per view will never work. Even those willing to pay for OTT are in low numbers. Leave alone pay per view.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock