Katrina has fun with Salman and Imran

M@zh@R

Reaction score
Katrina Kaif seems to be enjoying the best of both worlds, what with sharing screen space with a veteran like Salman Khan on one side and then enjoying a romcom outing with much younger Imran Khan. While MERE BROTHER KI DULHAN is exuding good vibes, her item number in Salman Khan's BODYGUARD has also come at just the right time. Guess from the hot-n-sizzling look in Sheila Ki Jawani, she has pronto moved on to being cute-n-beautiful for her brief appearance in BODYGUARD.
r73mhh.jpg

16ns3s.jpg

"Well, we were not trying to achieve any particular look here. In any case this is a small part that I have done in this song. I did what I was asked to do. Also choreographer Ganesh Acharya is superb with his dance steps. I enjoyed shaking a leg in BODYGUARD," she says in a matter of fact tone.

On the other hand with Imran she seems to be quite comfortable as well despite working with him for the first time ever. One can well guess that there was a period of initial awkwardness that she had to encounter due to the first time pairing.
CHECK OUT: For Katrina, Imran is no junior
"Something like that is bound to happen because you try to gain a better understanding with your co-star. You do feel a little awkward but then eventually find good space and comfort with each other,' says Katrina who was last seen with Hrithik for the first time ever in ZINDAGI NA MILEGI DOBARA, 'It was a good group that we formed since everyone was so young, including Ali Zafar and the director Ali Abbas Zafar. We had a blast during MERE BROTHER KI DULHAN."

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock