Karti Chidambaram Cries 'Political Vendetta' After CBI Raid at His Residence ..

Sai Jai

Reaction score
New Delhi: Karti Chidambaram, son of former Union Minister P Chidambaram, has termed Tuesday's CBI raids as political vendetta.

“This is political vendetta. The government and CBI have no evidence against me or my father. They are targeting us because my father is writing against the government,” said Karti, after the raids at his residence in Chennai.

“I am ready for a probe. This entire incident has nothing to do with INX media,” added Karti.

The raid at the Chidambaram household took place after an FIR was registered against Karti over the FIPB approvals for INX media— then owned by Peter Mukerjea and his wife Indrani— in 2007-2008. The agency has registered the case against INX Media through its director Indrani Mukerjea, Peter Mukerjea, Karti Chidambaram, Chess Management Services (a company of Karti), Advantage Strategic Consulting Limited through its Director Padma Vishwanathan.

Read More

Karti Chidambaram Cries 'Political Vendetta' After CBI Raid at His Residence - News18

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock