Good News JioTV+ testing Dolby Vision

• Thread starter Thread starter Rajveer_Mahida
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 29
  • Views Views: Views 1,773
Bhat ji HDR is different and dolby vision is different.. during ipl also they were streaming matches in hdr.. also when you play some
Content which is dolby vision then it plays in Hdr only not dolby vision..
HDR pop-up doesn't mean DV...if DV, DV logo should pop up.

For example,

IMG_0474.jpeg
FYKI i have already written as my tv doesn't support DV ..all DV contents shown as HDR..

FYKI i have already written as my tv doesn't support DV ..all DV contents shown as HDR..
Yes, if a streaming video has Dolby Vision and your TV does not support Dolby Vision, it will still play in HDR.

Dolby Vision is a specific type of HDR (High Dynamic Range) that offers enhanced color, contrast, and brightness. However, if your TV doesn't have Dolby Vision capabilities, it will still be able to process the HDR signal and display the content in HDR mode.

While you won't experience the full benefits of Dolby Vision, you'll still see a noticeable improvement in picture quality compared to standard dynamic range (SDR) content.

Yes, if a streaming video has Dolby Vision and your TV does not support Dolby Vision, it will still play in HDR.

Dolby Vision is a specific type of HDR (High Dynamic Range) that offers enhanced color, contrast, and brightness. However, if your TV doesn't have Dolby Vision capabilities, it will still be able to process the HDR signal and display the content in HDR mode.

While you won't experience the full benefits of Dolby Vision, you'll still see a noticeable improvement in picture quality compared to standard dynamic range (SDR) content.
I have 1 Sony Bravia 4k TV which supports Dolby vision and another Sansui 4k HDR TV which doesn't support DV...i know the above written technical thing very well...that's y said as it's Dolby vision...

I have 1 Sony Bravia 4k TV which supports Dolby vision and another Sansui 4k HDR TV which doesn't support DV...i know the above written technical thing very well...that's y said as it's Dolby vision...
On Sony, are you getting DV pop-up? Or in picture settings, you may see Dolby Dark, Dolby Bright etc.

That confirms it's Dolby vision....
Maybe you have set to "Dolby Vision always on". Change to "Match content dynamic range".

I highly doubt Jio will get real DV. Because it is really hard to get license from Dolby. Even Amazon and YouTube still haven't got license.

I think SunNxt also has fake DV.

Maybe you have set to "Dolby Vision always on". Change to "Match content dynamic range".

I highly doubt Jio will get real DV. Because it is really hard to get license from Dolby. Even Amazon and YouTube still haven't got license.

I think SunNxt also has fake DV.
Arey nhn hai Dolby vision.. Mr bhat is still confused abt Hdr and dolby vision things.. sometimes he says something and suddenly says something else..

Back
Top Bottom