Breaking JioTV is no longer available on web due to legal issues

Its not related to the technical issues as the website runs flawlessly and I have witnessed yesterday.

Only legal issues and jio says it will take 3months to one year to launch the service.

Read the news once again...

Ok brother I'll read once again :eek:k:

But pls read ur post #02 once again & pls tell or clarify is that content in ur post #02 anything related to post #01 content ??

Its free for jio users for that it's didn't mean jio also getting channels as free of cost While jio is paying to all channels

And we too indirectly paying to all jio apps as jio prime cost 99/year

I don't know how u came to conclusion the legal issue is abt pricing

Its btwn jio & broadcaster issue what is the role of pricing here ??

Last edited:
Could piracy be a major reason for the cancellation? And not to mention Jio's catchup service. After all, Indian companies don't like their content on your computer screens.
See there is legal technical issue bcoz tatasky also provide live tv via website and also tatasky demand which in oneshort is catch up tv so from that point of view its a legal technical issue which they will in mean time will solve it.

opine that this will severely affect DTH, but our DDF bros suggested that DTH is incomparable to Casting in terms of quality. Also, strong broadband will not be available in remote areas.

Seems u didn't understand the issue bro

We told price & speed not abt quality bro coz almost dth & casting are same quality

But the no. of subscribers in urban areas will be considerable and if a sizeable no. shift to such LIVE TV over the internet, then DTH would surely take a hit.

Surely not bro atleast next 5 to 10 years in our country

Even in developed country most of using in dth service only then how it's possible in our country ??

Still i can able to see old crt tv in my relatives & friend house even in my house too till 6 Months before

Its possible now only in firestick ad its not that so easy in reality requirements cost are so high & complication

My mother struggling with dth stb & remote then i can't imagine her with firestick or casting technology

Though I'm not a casting hater nor dth lover Everything have own pros & cons in reality Everything needs time (years may be in next generation its possible) ;)

Last edited:
Not much interested in JioTv because watching Live Tv through internet is still a dream.

But catch up is the best. We can watch episodes/movies at our convenience.
That's why I have almost stopped watching TV. Only for Live Sports I rely on TV, otherwise streaming is the way to go. 🤘

I agree jio is paying and meanwhile it is not charging the same from customer.

In the name free it spoiling itself and ending up with profit loss..

I am paying Rs 509 + Rs 99 and you are saying Jio is not charging me and giving away stuff for free, Do you want us to pay Rs 5000 per month ? :dodgy:

Thanks I cannot pay Rs 5000/ month to Jio to watch TV and using their service

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock