OTF Exclusive Jiotv+ app now available on Google Android TV OS

• Thread starter Thread starter AftabIN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 251
  • Views Views: Views 49,583
Picsart-24-05-07-18-15-16-962.jpg

Switching channels by number key is also working and channel up down keys is also working in tata play binge + and airtel xstream stb just like jio stb 😄. Feels like I'm using jio stb. Only thing is both dth stb is very slow as compared to jio fiber stb.
You can switch channel from your Google tv app and channel get switch with number key when you type on your Google tv app

From my jio I'd email login I am using version 1.0.8.6

IMG-20240507-215441.jpg
It only shows me an option to login using registered mobile number and OTP. There is no option to login using email id.

App Performance and design is top notching.. But if I don't have subscription to some channels, ch +- will stop on non subscribed channels

This seems like the Android mobile version of the app, well according to the official play store page my mobile is not compatible with this app. I was referring to the Android TV app, and that only has the OTP login option.

App Performance and design is top notching.. But if I don't have subscription to some channels, ch +- will stop on non subscribed channels
I don't have subscription for Sony but I can watch even on my normal I'd login on d+h I can't see live channel of star but when I click from jiotv+ it take me to d+h and I can watch star channel and without fibre connection.

This seems like the Android mobile version of the app, well according to the official play store page my mobile is not compatible with this app. I was referring to the Android TV app, and that only has the OTP login option.

This is official app version...only jiofiber users can login...

But it's working perfectly for me all premium channel so it's doesn't matter to me it's official or not as I am not jio fiber subscriber so whether it's offical or not it won't matter

Back
Top Bottom