OTF Exclusive Jiotv+ app now available on Google Android TV OS

• Thread starter Thread starter AftabIN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 251
  • Views Views: Views 49,521
Star channels are not working for me, when I click any of star channels, it goes to hotstar but plays nothing. Does anyone know how to fix it?
I have Jiofibre and Jio mobile connection, both are active.
Thanks

Last edited:
Star channels are not working for me, when I click any of star channels, it goes to hotstar but plays nothing. Does anyone know how to fix it?
I have Jiofibre and Jio mobile connection, both are active.
Thanks
Do you have OTT add on (Rs.200) with Jio fiber? otherwise it doesn't play,

Today JioTV+ app is asking to update, when I click update it goes to playstore, but doesn't update.
Is anybody else also facing the same issue ?

Today JioTV+ app is asking to update, when I click update it goes to playstore, but doesn't update.
Is anybody else also facing the same issue ?
I don't have such an issue. I can still access the Android TV version of Jiotv+ app without any issue.

I checked the Play Store listing and they haven't pushed any new updates so even if the app redirects you to download a new update, you can't get anything new on Play Store.

You can post a snapshot of the error message from your TV screen for further troubleshooting.

Here is the apk direct download gdrive link. Extracted from tv app but its crashing in my firetv.
I tried this package in both of my fire stick devices. But it doesn't work. They are not opening. On one device, I got the prompt to enter details and it stops working after entering details.

Back
Top Bottom