Discussion JioSaavn - News & Updates

New iOS update.
DQkxIKZ.jpg

Subscribed to JioSaavn after a long time. New Music Video feature was exclusive to Premium. So didn't got to try music video. It's hit and a miss. At first casting feature is not supported as of now. It shows as coming soon. Nor is any search or settings feature available. There are curated playlist. Videos only play properly on horizontal mode. It looks terrible on portrait mode. But the mini player you can look on the screenshot looks beautiful. Videos also keeps buffering most of the time.
kBb0no9.jpg

Wa3pbAP.jpg

WO3015n.jpg

One thing it does good which even youtube music failed to do was identify music video while playing songs from the album. JioSaavn does it without any issue. But has a limited library of music videos.
vSpUq0n.jpg

JioSavvn Pro at Rs 1 per month, banner showing in MyJio app

tBOdpYC.jpg

As a part of their ongoing Replay Kiya Kya 2021 campaign, JioSaavn released a limited period offer for Jio users across the country. Starting from 15th December 2021 up to 31st December 2021, Jio users across India can get one month’s subscription for INR 1.

I hate this app. It synced and downloaded over 1200 songs. Only around 500 shows up as I deleted old songs from download. I don't get the purpose of downloading and wasting my space if it can't be accessed offline.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock