Discussion JioSaavn - News & Updates

Quite strangely, this app logs me into my Saavn account, and not Jio account, even after uninstalling Saavn

Not available yet for iOS.

This version is not available in Android Oreo 8.1 in playstore or may be rolled back.

Not Available Official But Download APK File Via APK Miror I Did It .

I managed to unlink Saavn account and Jio number, but I don't have the free 3 months trial 😔

I managed to unlink Saavn account and Jio number, but I don't have the free 3 months trial 😔
Clear the data of Jio Saavn app then open the app using your Jio sim's mobile data. You will get your free trial. Worked for me.

So the honeymoon period for Jio users will be over in another 3 months. I guess the other operators will follow the suit soon!!

So the honeymoon period for Jio users will be over in another 3 months. I guess the other operators will follow the suit soon!!
Wasn't Jio's complimentary apps subscription was to be originally over by December 2017?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock