JioCinema reportedly streaming IPL in 4K @ 50fps on Jio STB

• Thread starter JackYU
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 77
  • Views: Views 4,646
Bhatt sahab you dont have jio stb so u’ll be getting the same 25fps.. jio stb users were getting 50fps quality..
Although I am happy with the quality what I am getting but still none has given any technical proof for 50fps in any gadgets/STB..all r just guessing and feeling doctorji...
Anyways leave it bcoz all I am tired of saying/asking legitamate proofs but didn't get them...
No issues...

Last edited:
Although I am happy with the quality I am getting but still none has given any technical proof for 50fps in any gadgets/STB..all r just guessing and feeling doctorji...
Anyways leave it bcoz all I am tired of saying/asking legitamate proofs but didn't get them...
No issues...
I dont know how to give or record proof playing 50fps stream on jio stb.. dont think you have seen any video in 50fps.. its hell lot of difference b/w 25 and 50fps.. 50fps just looks organic and life like appearance.. so better to leave the debate here..

I dont know how to give or record proof playing 50fps stream on jio stb.. dont think you have seen any video in 50fps.. its hell lot of difference b/w 25 and 50fps.. 50fps just looks organic and life like appearance.. so better to leave the debate here..
How many times I have to tell that I have seen 50fps streaming in prime video cricket ? Even watched in UK few months back too when I visited there ...also u know how I have little knowledge about these technical things...
Nothing more to say...

How many times I have to tell that I have seen 50fps streaming in prime video cricket ?also u know how I have little knowledge about these technical things...
Nothing more to say...
But prime video also stopped streaming cricket in 50fps..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock