Vishnu NGL

Reaction score
Jio TV Water Mark Added All Channels
Bottom Right side corner
zUfaGSP.jpg
yqeC8jf.jpg
V3HorkC.jpg

Last edited:
Watermark on Android TV as well. Jio was the only service provider that didn't have watermark. But who really cares their HD channels PQ is worser than my cable operators HD channels.

Star Maa, Star Maa Movies and Star Maa Gold three Telugu channels are available in HD only and when I tried to play them it is taking to Hotstar . I remember these were available in SD earlier.

Watermark on Android TV as well. Jio was the only service provider that didn't have watermark. But who really cares their HD channels PQ is worser than my cable operators HD channels.
DJ Roy bro do you have Jio android TV box

Star Maa, Star Maa Movies and Star Maa Gold three Telugu channels are available in HD only and when I tried to play them it is taking to Hotstar . I remember these were available in SD earlier.
Star channels will redirect to Hotstar its not a new thing bro. Also Jio tv put 'HD' tag to all Star channels for both SD and HD.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock