Breaking Jio TV to soon carry 32 govt education channels

JitendraKumar

Reaction score
Educational channels launched by the human resource development (HRD) ministry, will soon be available on Reliance Jio’s mobile app, Jio TV.These 32 channels, launched in 2016 by the HRD ministry under a scheme called Swayam Prabha, were so far only available on Doordarshan and through Dish TV as other providers refused to carry them free of cost.But students will now be able to access the content live on their mobile phones. “This scheme will help students learn and understand key concepts while sitting at home,” said an HRD official.HRD minister Prakash javadekar had appealed to cable operators and telecom companies to carry the channels for the benefit of students.Under the ministry’s scheme, after watching the content, students can clear their doubts through a toll-free helpline number. The ministry had appointed subject experts to provide good quality content and makes use of pictures, videos and diagrams to make studies more interactive and to help students understand concepts.

Jio TV to soon carry 32 govt education channels

I watch these channels sometimes while browsing channels on Dish TV, content wise they are very good with instructors putting lot of efforts but not sure how many actually make use of these.

Good that Jio tv would be adding them (y)

Good content channels, very helpful for those who really interested in seriously studying, not for time pass

I watch these channels sometimes while browsing channels on Dish TV, content wise they are very good with instructors putting lot of efforts but not sure how many actually make use of these.

Good that Jio tv would be adding them (y)
I too saw them many times on DDFD. However unsure if they are new videos or old recorded ones. Anyways good news.

Desh Padhega tabhi toh aage badhega.

Translation: Country will read then it will move forward.

Btw I am not sure how apps like Jio tv or Airtel tv telecast channels, DTH's may have some restrictions due to availability of satelite TP's or bandwidth. Any such restrictions for apps or IPTV for adding channels or they have feasibility to add any number of channels?

Btw I am not sure how apps like Jio tv or Airtel tv telecast channels, DTH's may have some restrictions due to availability of satelite TP's or bandwidth. Any such restrictions for apps or IPTV for adding channels or they have feasibility to add any number of channels?
JioTV is using everything from MobiTV. Check www.MobiTV.com which is leader in iptv.. They are USA based ..

They manage everything jiotv apps, they do the work for jio for broadcasting the channels..

JioTV is using everything from MobiTV. Check www.MobiTV.com which is leader in iptv.. They are USA based ..

They manage everything jiotv apps, they do the work for jio for broadcasting the channels..
Looks like many major US carriers like AT&T, Sprint, T mobile use same provider, good to see Jio listed on their website in the top before other famous brands :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock