Discussion Jio tv app blocks screen mirroring option

If This Is The Reason Then They Should Divert The Traffic To Those Apps Just Like They Do With Star Network. Why Should We Lose Out On Movies Because Of Their Such Tactics

First thing is that you are streaming and not watching on TV. So you need to pay to star network and get premium membership as they are the right holder for streaming. But you paid times network through Jio prime who holds TV right only so watch movies on TV

guys please note the older version of the jio tv app will not work now. It will ask for mandatory update

First thing is that you are streaming and not watching on TV. So you need to pay to star network and get premium membership as they are the right holder for streaming. But you paid times network through Jio prime who holds TV right only so watch movies on TV
But There Is No Way To Pay Jio For Jio TV So They Should Provide It(Captain America)
And For IPL If I'm Not Wrong I Think That Was Free On Hotstar(5 Minutes Delayed Maybe Like Live International Matches) So Why Pay To Watch The Same On Other Platform? You Always Have The Option To Divert Them To Your App

But There Is No Way To Pay Jio For Jio TV So They Should Provide It(Captain America)
And For IPL If I'm Not Wrong I Think That Was Free On Hotstar(5 Minutes Delayed Maybe Like Live International Matches) So Why Pay To Watch The Same On Other Platform? You Always Have The Option To Divert Them To Your App

You can pay in play store for that movie and watch it. I think there is no 5 min delay from live match if you have Hotstar premium subscription

Leave That, We're Both Debating Over Different Points
Can You Answer The Query in Jio Discussion Section?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock