Breaking Jio revised Happy New Year Plans

Slowly the prices have started to come down. Won't be surprised if another entirely free usage plan comes up. But will violate TRAI. Hence no chance now .

No, once you recharge you only get benefits which were present at the time of recharging. Same thing happened with people who did 12 recharges of 303 at the time of Jio launch. Even today they are getting only 28 days for 303 till all queued recharges end.
no bro i recharged two 303rs in march and got 4 months for 1st recharge and for another 303rs this message came that time
Dear customer, we have recently launched MRP 309 - 2 months ALL UNLIMITED plan on the 2nd recharge.
Since you had already made a 2nd recharge of Rs 303 that provides 1 month benefit, we are extending a COMPLIMENTARY benefit of 1 ADDITIONAL month of ALL UNLIMITED for you.
To redeem, visit My Voucher Section in MyJio app. Please note, this complimentary benefit will get activated immediately once you redeem it from MyJio. With love from Jio.
and also i got 5gb addon extra that time:lol:

no bro i recharged two 303rs in march and got 4 months for 1st recharge and for another 303rs this message came that time
Dear customer, we have recently launched MRP 309 - 2 months ALL UNLIMITED plan on the 2nd recharge.
Since you had already made a 2nd recharge of Rs 303 that provides 1 month benefit, we are extending a COMPLIMENTARY benefit of 1 ADDITIONAL month of ALL UNLIMITED for you.
To redeem, visit My Voucher Section in MyJio app. Please note, this complimentary benefit will get activated immediately once you redeem it from MyJio. With love from Jio.
and also i got 5gb addon extra that time:lol:
That is true only for the first recharge of 303 which was done before 309 with 2 month validity was launched, even I got 1 month bonus for first 303 pack with the same message that you got. That voucher is lying in my jio app along with a 10 GB add on. but if you have done 12 in advance you don't get 12 complementary months. So the remaining 11 recharges are a loss making deal for the individual.

My plan expires in 20 days. Any cashback offers anywhere for jio? Paytm, freecharge, jiomoney, mobikwik etc?

My plan expires in 20 days. Any cashback offers anywhere for jio? Paytm, freecharge, jiomoney, mobikwik etc?
Phone pe gives 75 for above 300 first time recharge. You can check Recharge offers thread for other offers.

Freecharge : Rs. 50 Cashback on Rs. 300+ Promo Code: JIO50
Paytm : Rs. 30 Cashback on Rs. 300+ Promo Code: PAYTMJIO
PhonePe : Rs. 30 Cashback on Rs. 300+
Amazon : Rs. 50 Cashback on Rs. 100+

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock