Good News Jio Offers 100GB Data Additional Data on OPPO Smartphones

Sai Jai

Reaction score
Chinese handset maker OPPO has joined hands with Reliance Jio to lure customers with its new offer called ‘Jio-Oppo additional data offer’. Under this offer, Oppo phone users with a Jio connection will get additional 100GB of 4G data. It has to be noted that the recharge should be of Rs 309 or above. The offer extends to some of the most popular smartphone models in OPPO’s series. The offer is valid between October 27th, 2017 and March 31st, 2018

OPPO F5, F3, F3 Plus and F1 Plus owners will get 100 GB additional 4G data. Other OPPO affordable devices, including OPPO F1s, A33F, A37F, A37Fw, A57 and A71, Jio is offering 60 GB worth additional 4G data for free.

How do I get the additional data?

If a user has any of the above-mentioned smartphones, the 100 GB or 60 GB additional data won’t be given to you in one go. It has to be noted that eligible customers will get 10GB additional data one at a time. If a customer is eligible for 100GB data, he/she will get it in 10 instalments. Those eligible for 60GB will get in six instalments. It has to be noted that Jio subscribers using eligible OPPO smartphones will need to recharge their prepaid number with Rs 309 or above in order to get the first instalment of the additional data.

Here’s how to get the additional data

The additional data will be given to customers in the form of a voucher within 48 hours. A customer will have to manually activate it using follow the steps below:

A user will first have to install the MyJio app Once the app is installed, Open the app and go to ‘My Vouchers’ option Select “View Voucher” Tap “Recharge”, and choose “Recharge my number” Confirm recharge when prompted. After this, the customer will get a notification for ‘Successful Recharge’, 10GB additional data will be added to your prepaid account.

Reliance Jio Offers 100GB Additional Data on OPPO Smartphones on Recharge of Rs 309 or Above

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock