Jio offer Jio Fiber service with upto 100mbps speed free for 3 months in Mumbai

hike said:
Yes I agree with you one that the Google is giving up free WiFi services in on most of the station in India recently I visited Kota and on that railway station it was given out very fast speed on railway station.
About jio it's giving a better speed in telecom sector so I am supposing that it will give fast speed in broadband Sector too.

Hope your words comes true. But it seems they are not interested in giving it to Aam admi anytime soon as till now I highly doubt that 50K wifi hotspot has been rolled out till now and Mr Ambani is talking about 10 lakhs hotspot within Mid 2017, It''s impossible to achieve 10 laks hotspot target by Mid 2017 :dodgy

Sarkar said:
Hope your words comes true. But it seems they are not interested in giving it to Aam admi anytime soon as till now I highly doubt that 50K wifi hotspot has been rolled out till now and Mr Ambani is talking about 10 lakhs hotspot within Mid 2017, It''s impossible to achieve 10 laks hotspot target by Mid 2017 :dodgy
Me too expecting the same

So tough times for mtnl/bsnl. But the biggest hit will be airtel. No wonder voda has already surrendered. If they really launch nationwide, then there will be a data revolution in india. In trump's words, it will be huuuuuge.... :)

Reliance Jio begins roll out of FTTH business with beta trials

Reliance Jio on Monday said that it is making progress on the roll-out of its Fibre to the Home ( FTTH ) business offering with beta trials initiated in a few locations. The telco said that it would expand the scope of the beta trials over the next few months.

Jio is running pilot in some cities including Delhi and Mumbai. The telco’s FTTH service will come bundled with JioMedia share device, smart set top box, routers and Power Line Communication (PLC) devices.

Reliance Jio Fibre to the Home: Reliance Jio begins roll out of FTTH business with beta trials, Telecom News, ET Telecom

Reliance Jio high-speed FTTH broadband service expected to launch in June: report

Reliance Jio is now reportedly gearing up to go official with its Jio Fibre service in June this year. Jio Fibre, is the company’s fibre-to-the-home (FTTH) broadband service. The company also aims to come up with multiple solutions such as home automation, surveillance and security among others.

“We are doing some trials in various cities and most trials are successful and ready for commercial rollout,” revealed a company source to TeleAnalysis . The executive tipped of Jio Fibre services, going public in around two months, will promise affordable high-speed broadband services like no other teleco in India.

Reliance Jio high-speed FTTH broadband service expected to launch in June: report

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock