Jio launches UPI powered payment utility

Why give space for 2 app when I can have one MyJio for Balance Check, JioPhone Recharge (₹75 recharge can't be done via payment app only MyJio Support it), and UPI payments.
The question wasn't about now! I wondered why couldn't you uninstall those "Foreign" apps before, as you could do everything on BHIM.

Just an FYI, Jio also has several foreign investments! It is just beyond one's understanding that anything and everything is linked to "Foreign" and "Chinese" these days!

Just an FYI, Jio also has several foreign investments! It is just beyond one's understanding that anything and everything is linked to "Foreign" and "Chinese" these days!
Poor innocent Indian pals are unable to understand this small fact.

wszKZ4v.png

So, by opening jio upi account , Facebook can get identify proof, address details etc officially and you can't object that.

Poor innocent Indian pals are unable to understand this small fact.
Yeah yeah I know that Jio also has foreign investors. But, unlike PayTM and PhonePe it don't have any chinese Investors.

We have to make our entrepreneur believe that please increase standard of your products we will buy it. And about foreign investment, we have to change our preference of buying from foreign countries to Local vendor.
We don't have to boycott foreign investment. We have to attract foreign investors.

But, we also know that there is no mistake of our startup apps coz these app stakes were brought at very cheap rate. But, now foreign investment policy has been changed. So, in simple words these Indian startup will always need us so we have to be with them but with little preferences.

Like MobiKwik over PayTM, Ok Credit over Khatabook, and many others.

Yeah yeah I know that Jio also has foreign investors. But, unlike PayTM and PhonePe it don't have any chinese Investors.

We have to make our entrepreneur believe that please increase standard of your products we will buy it. And about foreign investment, we have to change our preference of buying from foreign countries to Local vendor.
We don't have to boycott foreign investment. We have to attract foreign investors.

But, we also know that there is no mistake of our startup apps coz these app stakes were brought at very cheap rate. But, now foreign investment policy has been changed. So, in simple words these Indian startup will always need us so we have to be with them but with little preferences.

Like MobiKwik over PayTM, Ok Credit over Khatabook, and many others.
Very well said, we just need to support local grown up company even if they have foreign investors but not from China. There is no other country hostile to us like china. You can not do business and incursion at border at same time.

I faced this issue while making a payment.

ttxfCps.jpg

Same doesn't occur on PhonePe or PayTm.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock