Breaking Jio launches Rs. 401 Prepaid Plan and Data Addons with Disney+ Hotstar VIP 1 Year subscription

That's the thing they(Jio) want. If you go for 2nd option you have to stay on Jio. It can make you trouble if any network problem occur in future. A sensible person can't tempt towards the second option. But money play major role in decision making. So most of us choose 2nd option.
You don't have to stay on Jio if you go with the first option?

You will need an constant active recharge to get the benefits or your linked subscription will forfeit.

You will need an constant active recharge to get the benefits or your linked subscription will forfeit.
First option (2399) doesn't have any linked benefit right? I was asking, even if you recharge with 2399 you will have to stay on Jio for an year isn't it? Am I misunderstanding?

First option (2399) doesn't have any linked benefit right? I was asking, even if you recharge with 2399 you will have to stay on Jio for an year isn't it? Am I misunderstanding?
No, you are not misunderstanding.

I can't understand why @Raju lal bro said this then.

Even with the 1st option, one has to stay on Jio for an year!
I said too. Based on logic on how OTT platforms limit screen sharing on mobile operators linked subscription.

I can't understand why @Raju lal bro said this then.
Coz he not ready to go for yearly plans and also I suggest 2nd option is more valuable so he pointed out .. And yes as u said anna he no need point out 2nd option alone simply by telling as yearly plan

I said too. Based on logic on how OTT platforms limit screen sharing on mobile operators linked subscription.
If the point of not recommending the second option is the limitation of screen sharing on the linked OTT subscription, same should have been mentioned. There was only a mention about sticking to the operator for an year for not recommending the second option.

When we are comparing 2 yearly plans, saying that one plan is bad as the customer needs to stick to the operator for an year doesn't sound right. Because, that's same for both the plans.

Ok mistaken. I couldn't think about from all corners while replying then. First option has some benefits. But now I stand with second option.
Sorry for the late reply. Even I saw all, I am unable to spend more time then.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock