Breaking Jio launches Rs. 401 Prepaid Plan and Data Addons with Disney+ Hotstar VIP 1 Year subscription

I know it's must be a specific recharge though apart from T&C yearly recharge , data voucher recharge are best to do have VIP subscription 👍

Sad part no benefit for present yearly & queue plan users 😡 ..

Overall gud move by Jio to tackle Airtel 401 .. In Jio Except 401 plan yearly 2599 plan 612 data voucher are worth to recharge to get VIP subscription coz except VIP subscription 2599 & 612 have additional benefits to like non Jio voice minutes , data benefit , we can use it at any time with any base plan(data voucher) and so on 🙂👍

I know it's must be a specific recharge though apart from T&C yearly recharge , data voucher recharge are best to do have VIP subscription 👍

Sad part no benefit for present yearly & queue plan users 😡 ..

Overall gud move by Jio to tackle Airtel 401 .. In Jio Except 401 plan yearly 2599 plan 612 data voucher are worth to recharge to get VIP subscription coz except VIP subscription 2599 & 612 have additional benefits to like non Jio voice minutes , data benefit , we can use it at any time with any base plan(data voucher) and so on 🙂👍
Recharge ₹2399 and buy Hotstar VIP seperately ₹365. Be your own boss. I have a feeling there must be restrictions like Vodafone's Zee5 which doesn't work more than 2 screens. Spend a little extra and use up all benefits.

Hotstar VIP seperately ₹365.
where it's available now 365 after Disney inclusion ??
I have a feeling there must be restrictions like Vodafone's Zee5 which doesn't work more than 2 screens
I have 2 mobile so it's more than enough for me meanwhile in our country most of them will not have more than 3 smartphone in home
Recharge ₹2399
2399+399
2599 one year plan + VIP subscription
Which one is best ?? I think senseble person will go on 2nd option

2399+399
Second one. I rather spend a little extra. Than be stuck with one network. There is no guaranteed about the services.

Second one. I rather spend a little extra. Than be stuck with one network. There is no guaranteed about the services.
May be not for you but other will surely go for it that's why they induct in yearly subscription 🙂 .. meanwhile don't think Jio as Aircel they can manage atleast next one year 😛🤣

2399+399
That's the thing they(Jio) want. If you go for 2nd option you have to stay on Jio. It can make you trouble if any network problem occur in future. A sensible person can't tempt towards the second option. But money play major role in decision making. So most of us choose 2nd option.

If you go for 2nd option you have to stay on Jio. It can make you trouble if any network problem occur in future. A sensible person can't tempt towards the second option
If that's the case you can't go any yearly subscription ..

Ex) Your paying 399 for VIP subscription after some months they remove some content or remove any regional language what will you do ?? The same applies for Amazon prime & other OTT services .. when comes to DTH we do ARP but at the end 1 year not even 70% channels survive removal bound to happen 🙂

Everything gambling & trust basics that T&C of most of the MNC in our country .. But I trust telecom sector more than DTH & OTT services 🤷‍♂️

Ex) Your paying 399 for VIP subscription after some months they remove some content or remove any regional language what will you do ?? The same applies for Amazon prime & other OTT services .. when comes to DTH we do ARP but at the end 1 year not even 70% channels survive removal bound to happen 🙂
Lol, Disney content ain't going anywhere for next 4-5 years. And rest are not included in VIP subscription.

Lol, Disney content ain't going anywhere for next 4-5 years. And rest are not included in VIP subscription.
Nothing LoL here read the post correctly .. what I told Disney remove some content or regional language in VIP subscription not hotstar remove Disney content in VIP subscription .. understand the meaning of 2 different sentence ..

Last edited:
Nothing LoL here read the post correctly .. what I told Disney remove some content or regional language in VIP subscription not hotstar remove Disney content in VIP subscription .. understand the meaning of 2 different sentence .. have your LoL with you
Lol. That will kill the whole purpose of Hotstar VIP subscription.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock