Breaking Jio launches Rs. 401 Prepaid Plan and Data Addons with Disney+ Hotstar VIP 1 Year subscription

kumarvishwas

Contributor
Reaction score
On 3rd June OnlyTech was the first to report that Jio will be launching packs with bundled Disney+ Hotstar VIP annual subscription. Now we bring to you the details of all the recharges which will give you the above-mentioned benefit.

There are two unlimited bundled plans and 4 data vouchers which offer the free Disney+ Hotstar VIP annual subscription. A Jio subscriber just needs to recharge with one of the below-mentioned plans and sign up for Disney+ Hotstar using the same Jio number to avail of the benefit.

Jio Disney+ Hotstar VIP packs, Everything you need to know | OnlyTech.com

rZw2iF4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely offer by jio in comparison to Airtel gives only 3GB data and no call benefit at the same price .

Please zoom in on the image in first post. It clearly says in order to continue getting Hotstar VIP for 1 year, jio user needs to be on an active plan.

Now you know Airtel is lot better than Jio 😝

If I dont recharge for 1month will my 1 validity of HS get lapse ?

Yes bhai.

"If Customer recharges with eligible plan / data add-on with validity of less than 1 year, then Customer needs to carry out subsequent recharges without gap in validity till 1 year, on any of the Jio plans to continue receiving benefits under the Offer."

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock