Good News Jio Launches Jio Football Offer Cashback back Worth ₹2200 Offer Valid till 31st March 2018

Sai Jai

Reaction score
Offer Eligible to those who Activate New Jio Sim FRC (198 & 299) with Jio 4G Mobile & Other 4G Mobiles

Offer Applicable for Existing customers too

T&C's & Eligible Handsets

For More and T&C's

Jio 4G LTE Network - Experience High Speed 4G Mobile Internet

Here are top details to know about this offer:-

-The name of this offer is JioFootball Offer.

– The offer brings Rs 2,200 instant cashback for new smartphones coming on Jio network.

-This offer from Jio counters existing cashback offers of its competitors in the range of Rs 1,500-2,000 on the purchase of mobiles from select companies.

– The Jio offer is valid on first recharge done between February 15 to March 31, 2018 using new smartphones.

How does this offer work?

– The moment a customer does a Rs 198 or Rs 299 recharge for the first time, until March 31, a total of 44 vouchers of Rs 50 will be credited to the customers MyJio account.

-These vouchers can be redeemed instantly against subsequent recharges of Rs 198 or 299 on MyJio

Reliance Jio launches one of its biggest offers! What it is and how it works - Revealed here! - The Financial Express

Last edited:
DWKRUVcX0AAjcRr.jpg

Hey guys.. long time no see.. excuse me for few tamil words..

வந்துட்டேனு சொல்லு.... திரும்ப வந்துட்டேனு சொல்லு....:LOL:

Please be aware that you will be given with 44 vouchers of Rs.50 each. And it will be added to your vochers list in my jio app. It is non transferable, meaning only that phone number can be recharged using that voucher. And only one voucher can be used at a time. So you need to recharge 44 times with ₹299 or above to actually avail the said ₹2200 cashback. Be smart. :rofl:

Hey guys.. long time no see.. excuse me for few tamil words..

வந்துட்டேனு சொல்லு.... திரும்ப வந்துட்டேனு சொல்லு....:LOL:

மகிழ்ச்சி (happy) :LOL::LOL:(y)(y)

Welcome back anna :welcome:;);)💐💐

I too not old Sai Laxman gained lot of experience & maturity :LOL::LOL::sneaky::sneaky:

Pls don't treat me as a kid anymore :tears::tears::rofl::rofl::tongue:;);)

I too not old Sai Laxman gained lot of experience & maturity

:rofl::rofl:
post removed
reason: translation not provided
Bro, except general chat thread, everyone need to write in English language or if any other language is used then translation should be provided.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock