Good News Jio launches ₹98 unlimited plan with 14 days validity

Niel Kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
G6Mcnn7.jpg

Doing 2 consecuetive recharges of 98 will actually be cheaper than doing the 199 recharge for the same benefits (if you don't use SMS) and validity.

Last edited:
In the meantime, those who haven't recharged since April get Rs 98 free on recharges of Rs 98 and above

(Smartphone - JioPrime)

There is no denying that Jio has made internet more accessible and cheaper. But plans like these makes me question about their tactics. Why was sms excluded from the plan? They do know sms can be used during emergency when calls are not audible or even to login in to one's UPI ID. This along with Work From Plan are questionable. Why is so called messiah of customers TRAI sleeping? How is Jio getting to have telecom plans without basic calls and SMS? Why isn't there a minimum price not set for having a base plan?

There is no denying that Jio has made internet more accessible and cheaper. But plans like these makes me question about their tactics. Why was sms excluded from the plan? They do know sms can be used during emergency when calls are not audible or even to login in to one's UPI ID. This along with Work From Plan are questionable. Why is so called messiah of customers TRAI sleeping? How is Jio getting to have telecom plans without basic calls and SMS? Why isn't there a minimum price not set for having a base plan?
Smartly they skipped SMS from this plan ... one can opt for 98*2=196rs same as 199rs plan but by not giving sms many may not opt for two time recharge of 98🤔

Smartly they skipped SMS from this plan ... one can opt for 98*2=196rs same as 199rs plan but by not giving sms many may not opt for two time recharge of 98🤔
For users to not port out. For an inactive number to port out. You would require to pay for ₹129 plan.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock