Jio launches 2GB/day prepaid plan with 90 days validity for Rs. 749

Jio.com @Esmail

amcIQFD.png

Here is showing at jio app
I'm not saying that the plan isn't showing, I'm saying the notice at the bottom which says that the plan is eligible for 5G welcome offer isn't showing in the my jio app like it is showing in the Jio website, check the screenshot shared by @AweMOnk and compare it to the one sent by you. Check at the bottom of the plan info.

I'm not saying that the plan isn't showing, I'm saying the notice at the bottom which says that the plan is eligible for 5G welcome offer isn't showing in the my jio app like it is showing in the Jio website, check the screenshot shared by @AweMOnk and compare it to the one sent by you. Check at the bottom of the plan info.
Bro sharing ss my mean only for validity period. Where validity is not showing at your ss there 84 days validity is showing at my ss.

I recharged with the 395 plan and it added a 5G welcome add-on with 23 days validity from the date of recharge not from the date of activation. I wonder if they will extend it later.
uvIvY1N.png

Has anyone recharged with the 395 plan and got the 5G welcome offer continued?
Now they have updated all plans with the 5G welcome offer eligibility and it doesn't show that written in any of the value plans. Even if the price is above 239.
My 5G welcome offer got updated in my ₹1299 plan recently. Now I have 5G welcome offer valid till 14th November 2023.

My 5G welcome offer got updated in my ₹1299 plan recently. Now I have 5G welcome offer valid till 14th November 2023.
I prefer going 84 days at a time, the difference between quarterly and annual plan is just 21 rs. And even if they show validity till November, if they want to withdraw it sooner no one can say anything since it's a promotional and not paid add-on.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock