Discussion Jio Fiber vs Railwire Broadband: Shall I switch to Jio Fiber from Railwire?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jithin91
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 14
  • Views Views: Views 5,990
@pallav JioAirFiber is good only if you are not having FTTH in your locality or if your current FTTH connection works really poorly. Not everyone have good experience with them, especially if they are not close to the tower.

Better stick with RailWire if it is working fine.

I am switching to jio air fibre from railwire fibre please suggest
Air Fiber and Jio and all have great marketing, but Jio can not compete with Railwire in terms of upload speed, neither Airtel can as of now, and I assume Air Fiber provides a data cap for 1000 GB, if you are okay with it and want much more OTTs, definitely you should consider but Railwire provides great stability and Home fiber is quite better than air fiber in terms of value, but for Air Fiber you need to top up every time, think about it, Jio is still unable to get Home fiber to every home, while your local operator does have but Rail Wire and BSNL have huge infra. Only Thank some BSNL admin from Thissur, BSNL was facing ip blockade for being used in some fraudelent activities, which now may be resolved. Railwire is one of the best options you have, it's a gem indeed.

Back
Top Bottom