Good News Jio Fiber Top Up Data Vouchers

Sivabhaskar

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
A few Ad-hoc TOP-UP vouchers have been made available for existing Jio Fiber subscribers.

These vouchers seem to hold their validity until the base plan ends. So, I would assume that the speed too would match the base plan's speed.

Following are Screen Shots from the DATA VOUCHER tab in the My Jio app's Recharge page.

Note: I have subscribed for 6 Months Bronze Plan. I am not aware if these top-up vouchers are available for Monthly Plan subscribers as well. Any Monthly Plan subscriber can confirm the availability of these vouchers for them.

Top Up Data Vouchers

umjr6xm.jpg

101 Voucher

CXeLbX7.jpg

251 Voucher

73QINqf.jpg

These pre-paid data top-ups are useless against Rs.199/- weekly voucher with 1000 GB as per some users review.

Last edited by a moderator:
These pre-paid data top-ups are useless against Rs.199/- weekly voucher with 1000 GB as per some users review.

Well, they could be useful for Annual Plan subscribers of lower plans like the Bronze Plan.

Let us consider that a customer uses only around 130GB per month, and they have subscribed Bronze Plan Annual Subscription.

All Annual Plans' Base Validity can be extended from 12 to 14 months.

In the case of such a Bronze Plan subscriber, the customer will get 150GB data per month only for the first 6 months. For the remaining 8 months, they will get only 100GB per month.

In this scenario, the customer can choose the Rs.1001 voucher and use that 275GB for the remaining 8 months. Because they will be needing only around 30GB extra per month, the 1001 voucher will be a perfect fit for them. Because even including GST, it will cost only Rs.1181.18 for the whole 8 months.

On the other hand, the weekly plan costs Rs.234.82 per week. Even assuming that they recharge it only for 8 times (one time each for the remaining 8 months), it would cost Rs.1878.56, which is much more costlier than the 1001 voucher used for this scenario.

If there is a better alternative for such a scenario, please do share. I will keep that in mind :)

very old info....
I took a look at the available thread titles before I started this thread, and there were only 2 more related threads, which announced the 199 weekly and 351 monthly data vouchers, but none of these. In addition, I thought this information would be useful for prospective customers who are thinking of trying out Jio. So I went ahead and started this separate thread to discuss on data vouchers for customers with already a base plan. If there have been any other threads where these TOP UP data vouchers were discussed, please share links. I would like to know their perspective too.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock