Jio deposits highest Earnest Money for March Spectrum Auction: Report

• Thread starter Thread starter OnlyTech
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 20
  • Views Views: Views 1,586

Prove that we got true 3G DL speed of at least 20 Mbps and upload of 4 Mbps when 1 GB data was sold at nearly Rs.300.
We have enjoyed 4G DL speed of 40 mbps in early days (non congested in 2016) after Jio launched with 20 Mhz of band 40 and We don't have proper speeds in 3G era due to lack of fiber connectivity to towers.

Last edited:
We have enjoyed 4G DL speed of 40 mbps in early days (non congested in 2016) after Jio launched with 20 Mhz of band 40 and We don't have proper speeds in 3G era due to lack of fiber connectivity to towers.
Lol. You proved that you didn't even experience TRUE 4G SPEED and failed ANSWERING TO THE POINT. Stop blaming the infrastructure and accept your fault of blindly posting that speed is good.

Kindly go and check what is TRUE 4G SPEED. Hope you know what is google and wikipedia

What you experienced was near true 3G (dual carrier) download speed (maximum is 42 Mbps) and NOT TRUE 4G SPEED !!!.

What you experienced was near true 3G (dual carrier) download speed (maximum is 42 Mbps) and NOT TRUE 4G SPEED !!!.
We have enjoyed 3G speeds@20 mbps from Airtel with Rs.251 per GB in AP and @7 mbps from BSNL 3G with Rs252 per 2GB.

Lol. You proved that you didn't even experience TRUE 4G SPEED and failed ANSWERING TO THE POINT. Stop blaming the infrastructure and accept your fault of blindly posting that speed is good.

Kindly go and check what is TRUE 4G SPEED. Hope you know what is google and wikipedi
I think you should know how much speeds we can get in fiber broadband and copper broadband.So wireless speeds needs more spectrum with fiber connectivity to towers.

I think you should know how much speeds we can get in fiber broadband and copper broadband.So wireless speeds needs more spectrum with fiber connectivity to towers.
In ADSL 2+ or so, the maximum download speed is 24 Mbps and the upload speed is 1 Mbps.

I don't know about the fiber broadband limit.

But the only positive thing I am experiencing in BSNL FTTH Rs.779 (superstar 300 plan) plan* is I am getting 93 to 95 Mbps^ via 100 Mbps LAN ; Add 2 to 3 Mbps when used via 1 Gbps LAN ; Upto 80^ Mbps on WiFi 2.4 GHz and 110 Mbps DL and 116 Mbps UL on WiFi 5 GHz when used in Netlinkict HG323DAC fiber modem.

* means : 100 Mbps upto 300 GB & 5 Mbps after 300 GB + free hotstar premium subscription till when Inam active in the superstar 300 plan

^ means : I am getting same upload and same download speed (example : If I get 80 Mbps DL means I will get 80 Mbps UL when used seperately)

Back
Top Bottom