Breaking Jio customer data leaked online

Data is leaked from jio.com/jio internal data I guess, they have my email id which I had not given while taking sim & it is not linked to Aadhar card too.
Only some employee (high level, having database/server access) can do such leak otherwise their website was compromised and Jio wasn't even aware of it!

Btw that location is just 6-7 km away from my home.
That is the server address, where the website is hosted. They might not having any link with the owner of the website, he just paid money to get his website hosted and they suspended it as soon as they came to know about it.

It looks like the website was hosted on Resellerclub..

e45f857f96b6c7717ee2340c9f6e5070.jpg
now blocked

In a statement a Reliance Jio spokesperson said prima facie the data appears to be unauthentic. “We want to assure our subscribers that their data is safe and maintained with highest security. Data is only shared with authorities as per their requirement. We have informed law enforcement agencies about the claims of the website and will follow through to ensure strict action is taken,” the spokesperson said in a written response.

Reliance Jio database breached: Company says data safe, probe on

:cautious::mad::confused:

Last edited:
After a website called 'magicapk' leaked details such as email addresses, names and Aadhar ID details (in some cases) of Reliance Jio smartphone users, many would consider the risks of using a smartphone, something that never gets the attention it deserves.

Activists and NGOs have cried themselves hoarse over the risks associated with Aadhaar, the government's identity number programme, but few realise the smartphones are a far bigger risk.

"The biggest privacy risk that you have is your smartphone. A billion people will have smartphones as we go forward, their conversations will be recorded, their messages will be read, their location can be identified with the GPS or the triangulation of the towers on a real-time basis. So, for 24 hours a day, you know where a person is. Using all the accelerometers and gyrometers on the phone, you can actually make out if someone is drunk or not.

Read more at:
Reliance Jio data leak: Tech gets smarter but your safety gets dumber

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock