Breaking Jio customer data leaked online

It's absurd, now checked again my nos. None of the 4 numbers are showing any details now (2 were showing few minutes ago).

It's absurd, now checked again my nos. None of the 4 numbers are showing any details now (2 were showing few minutes ago).

keep refreshing it'll show.. happened to me sometime after 2-3 refresh it shows

In A Massive Security Breach..Nearly 120 Million People's Jio User Data Leaked..An Independent Website Provides Details Based On Jio Number..You Can Get..All The Deatils Given During Sim Activation..

The Website Is...

www.magicapk.com

I Was Shocked To Find My Details On That Website After I Entered My Number..

If You Try,Please Do It Multiple Times..Due To Overload..It Takes Multiple Attempts To Give Your Result.

More To Follow.

They seem to be on a free host, which is why maximum resource exceed notice is coming sometimes.

This was not expected from big company Jio who runs its own security service called JioSecurity! They could have tightened the security.

Last edited:
They seem to be on a free host, which is why maximum resource exceed notice is coming sometimes.

This was not expected from big company Jio who runs its own security service called JioSecurity! They could have tightened the security.

So leak is confirmed ah bro ??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock