Breaking Jio announces 5G Beta trial program with unlimited 5G in select cities

• Thread starter Esmail
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 972
  • Views: Views 128,956
Even I have been facing the same, switching automatically to 4G for voice call is not a smooth process and leads to inability to call or receive calls. It's a trade-off in exchange for unlimited 5G data and will remain that way till Jio manages to deploy 700 MHz pan India and achieve blanket coverage like 4G, then they will deploy VoNR for voice calling using 5G network without needing to fall back to VoLTE.
Just force handset to 5G only mode without root with this app. No fallback to 4G and better stability and no call drops.

What if I insert my sim in 4g phone after activation of Jio welcome offer in my 5g phone. I know that the speed will be reduced because of 4g phone but the question is, Will I get unlimited data in 4g phone too ?

What if I insert my sim in 4g phone after activation of Jio welcome offer in my 5g phone. I know that the speed will be reduced because of 4g phone but the question is, Will I get unlimited data in 4g phone too ?
NO. Unlimited 5G offer means data usage is FREE UNLIMITED quantity only in 5G

JqVJGeS.jpg

Just force handset to 5G only mode without root with this app. No fallback to 4G and better stability and no call drops.
It’s useless if your phone manufacturer has not enabled VoNR or Vo5G in your device’s software. You can force 5G but calls will not go through.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock