Seeking Help Jio AirFiber can be relocated or not?

• Thread starter Thread starter Amarjeet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 13
  • Views Views: Views 3,529
Solution
Update:
Jio AirFiber relocation service is now available.

Relocation done from myself.
Just checked, odu front facing directions.
East face getting max signal speed compared to other directions.
Installed on wall. Issue resolved.
Download 26mbps, Upload 29mbps.
Takes 30mins time.
Is it working fine after relocation? Didn't Jio detect your new location or something? I live in a rented accommodation, and will go for JioAirFiber only if relocation is possible. So, please do tell me if your connection is working after relocation.

Is it working fine after relocation? Didn't Jio detect your new location or something? I live in a rented accommodation, and will go for JioAirFiber only if relocation is possible. So, please do tell me if your connection is working after relocation.
No issue bro. Speed also stable.

Just odu place in outside in all directions. Then Check Speed in mobile or jio stb.
One direction will get same upload and Speed.. other directions will get high download speed and low upload speed.
Align the odu direction accordingly.

-I'm checked odu in indoor also.
I got 10mbps download and 4mbps upload speed. 🤣. This odu is just an receiver bro. But, alignment should face tower. I.e only the point here.

I have taken jio fiber connection in the month of March 2024. Just for my information and being transferrable job, I asked the technician whether the connection can be relocated or otherwise? That time the technician himself had said , YES relocation can be done. On that basis I had paid him yearly subscription of Rs. 8500/- . In the month of May, we shifted to other place i.e. just a KM. distance from existing connection area . So for relocation of the connection , I tried to contact that technician nearly 100 times, who had promised for relocation, but not a single response from the technician. So I had to rush their office at Wagle Estate. There the staff said that "there is no relocation nor refund system" . Then I told that staff member that your technician himself had said about relocation is possible, so I have taken the connection by paying yearly subscription of Rs. 8500/-. Still the case is as "Wet Blanket". No connection nor No refund. Other companies , they have policy of connection with only 4 months subscription and relocation also.

Back
Top Bottom