Jayalalithaa Granted Bail by Supreme Court

• Thread starter Thread starter Satvijay
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 15
  • Views Views: Views 1,448
Satvijay said:
Bail conditions as told by subramania swamy to reporters from supreme court.

Jayalalithaa volunteered before the court that she be kept in confinement in house for 2-3 months while pressing for bail. The court, however, ruled that Jaya is free to go to Tamil Nadu and meet her supporters. - IBNLIVE

HOUSE-MD said:
Jayalalithaa volunteered before the court that she be kept in confinement in house for 2-3 months while pressing for bail. The court, however, ruled that Jaya is free to go to Tamil Nadu and meet her supporters. - IBNLIVE

The Full order is yet to be out all of these are as per news sites and subramania swamy

SARAVANA RAMESH said:
Subramania swamy is not a judge

Full bail conditions will expect today evening

even i never said that he is a judge. All the information i give here are as shown in TV and websites nothing of mine. News changes over time, same happened when jaya was rejected bail by Karanataka HC, initially all news channels was flashing that bail was granted and later it was not.

Satvijay said:
even i never said that he is a judge. All the information i give here are as shown in TV and websites nothing of mine. News changes over time, same happened when jaya was rejected bail by Karanataka HC, initially all news channels was flashing that bail was granted and later it was not.

So dont believe at now because the Supreme court bail order & conditions will expect on today evening @ 7PM

Now the supreme court is confirmed only about the bail is granted..

Do you know onething in this bail order will be given to Karnataka High court Judge..After that the Karnataka high court judge will announce one or two bail conditions like Money & some others...If the bail condition is money, ADMK Lawyers will pay on the spot such as 10 to 15 lakhs ..

Back
Top Bottom