Good News J league live on sony ten 2

May be they will make it wrestling exclusive.BTW why did they closed Sony Espn if this was the plan all along
Because Disney owns ESPN brand. ESPN will be under Star in India. Sooner or later Star Sports Select channels will rebrand to ESPN 1 and ESPN 2.

Because Disney owns ESPN brand. ESPN will be under Star in India. Sooner or later Star Sports Select channels will rebrand to ESPN 1 and ESPN 2.
Taking license for a new channel is always costly and cumbersome then renewing the existing licenses.As for rebranding of Star Sports or Star Channels on whole i don't think it is going to happen simply for the reason that Star channels are identifiable with India and rebranding these channels may actually hamper the Disney.And BTW ESPN is not original Disney brand.

Taking license for a new channel is always costly and cumbersome then renewing the existing licenses.As for rebranding of Star Sports or Star Channels on whole i don't think it is going to happen simply for the reason that Star channels are identifiable with India and rebranding these channels may actually hamper the Disney.And BTW ESPN is not original Disney brand.
It's a global brand which is popular among Indians. As they relate to the channel from early 90s and 00s. There is a demand for ESPN since Disney had acquired Fox's assets in India.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock