Good News J league live on sony ten 2

vicky 1213

Reaction score
UPLPkZD.jpg

No that something is wrong with this. But who asked for it? Who's the audience who thought watching some Japanese football with unrecognisable names will be best for the world?

J League has good quality. Their J League International YT channel broadcast Cup matches and they are good. Andreas Iniesta is playing in that league.

J League has good quality. Their J League International YT channel broadcast Cup matches and they are good. Andreas Iniesta is playing in that league.
A 37 yr old Iniesta plays in J league.I think Sony must have got this as some package as it doesn't makes any sense to buy it without a target audience.Should have gone for French league or Bundesliga

A 37 yr old Iniesta plays in J league.I think Sony must have got this as some package as it doesn't makes any sense to buy it without a target audience.Should have gone for French league or Bundesliga
Timing and cheap. Most J League match start at 11 AM or around 2PM IST. While in Bundesliga, Ligue 1 timing, they have Serie A scheduled.

They have so many channels that they can easily show all 3 leagues.
Two more channel Sony Ten 4 and Sony Ten 4 HD from Sony is launching next month. Yet, they won't go for big leagues.

Two more channel Sony Ten 4 and Sony Ten 4 HD from Sony is launching next month. Yet, they won't go for big leagues.
May be they will make it wrestling exclusive.BTW why did they closed Sony Espn if this was the plan all along

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock