ISL Season 2024-2025

Refree 2nda

Refree 2ndary but the way we played 2md half we need to play in 1st half
I don't know Why Player Like Madhi Talal not in starting XI.
Unnecessarily defender Booked last night and that was completely their fault. Within 10 minute 3 defender was on referee book and later one of them, Booked Twice and got marching order.

Thirdly what I realized Hizazi Maher and Diamantakos completely unfit to be in starting XI.
Like last year ,in the first match also, Mahesh and Nandha and somewhat Rakip was active throughout the match and others are just filling the gaps.
And I hope PV Bishnu and Madhi Talal should be there in starting XI.

I don't know Why Player Like Madhi Talal not in starting XI.
Unnecessarily defender Booked last night and that was completely their fault. Within 10 minute 3 defender was on referee book and later one of them, Booked Twice and got marching order.

Thirdly what I realized Hizazi Maher and Diamantakos completely unfit to be in starting XI.
Like last year ,in the first match also, Mahesh and Nandha and somewhat Rakip was active throughout the match and others are just filling the gaps.
And I hope PV Bishnu and Madhi Talal should be there in starting XI.
Issue of pv is position
We gace to many options in both wings like aman ck , vishnu , Sayan , Nandha , mahesh.

Nandha yester after change in left wing played well.

Strikker wise i think coach need to think about jesin tk and instead of lalchung high time to draft hira in isl and after cfl over east bengal need to add bino with Carles as bino do good job with players

Back
Top Bottom