Discussion Is there a surge in price of mustard oil in the lockdown?

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 1,453

Is there a sudden surge in prices of mustard oil?

• Total voters
Offtopic: Bought mustard oil offline for ₹225 today morning. This government is making us wait for Big Billion Days sale to buy edible oils, lol. Leave petrol and diesel.
Really? Mustard oil here cost Rs180 L at Local Shop (Fortune One).

It use to cost ₹180 one month back. Now it is ₹200 even on JioMart.
I never found JIO Mart prices that cheap. Here Current Price for fortune is 180 and Patanjali one is around 180-190.

Here is the price of MP based online grocery chain.

kXCcaot.png

p4mqSvU.png

Last edited:
@Bapun Raz bro I didn't vote in the above poll but it get closed for me 😒
That's because @iDJ bro has set the poll auto closure date on 27 May 2021 while creating the poll. Since the topic is still relevant, I am reopening the poll. 😊

Today I was checking prices with local retailers with prices of that of e-commerce sites as I was shocked to see the difference in pricing of mustard oil. I see a difference of atleast ₹30-40 in 1 litre packets. The packets which were available for ₹149 are now being charged ₹189. I bought a half litre packet for puja purposes which costed me ₹89 which is way too much. A year ago same would cost around ₹65. What's the factor behind so much surge in the price out of nowhere?

Is there a surge in prices of oil at your place?
Not in lockdown. There is a surge in everything ever since the present Govt. came to power.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock