Discussion Is Kohli a bad captain overall and a non performing player in the ICC tournaments?

Deep Mody

Contributor
Reaction score
rZGBG9N.png
What Happened @Justlita22 Bro? Why You Reacted Angry? Did I Post Anything Wrong?🤔🤨

Not about you, it's about making fun of India's National Skipper even though Kohli has 0 IPL trophies but he is best Indias Skipper right now.
So How Many ICC Trophies He Got???
Kohli Is Currently The Best Batsman In The World But He Is Not Too Good As A Captain And @Vadirocks Bro Is Correct Because He Is Yet To Win Any ICC Trophy Also, Forget About IPL. So I Don't Like Him As A Captain. As A Captain, Rohit Is Better Than Kohli

Last edited:
So How Many ICC Trophies He Got???
I mean Dhoni led India in 10 ICC Tournaments in which we won 3 times. 4 times we couldn't reach the playoffs.
Kohli has led India in 2 ICC Tournaments. Once India reached the finals, once the semi-finals.
Pure facts mate. You can verify this information.

We can certainly wait until Kohli has led India in 5 ICC Tournaments.

And not to forget the good show we have put up in Test Cricket in Overseas series.

Against England the final score line does look like 4-1 but 2 of those tests could have gone either way.

We became the first Asian side to win in Australia. Now people can downplay this by saying Smith and Warner were not playing but India still scored 600+ runs against the bowling trio of Starc-Cummins-Hazlewood.
Also frankly Smith and Warner were cheats and got what they deserved.

Even vs South Africa, we did manage to win 1 match.

Last edited:
I mean Dhoni led India in 10 ICC Tournaments in which we won 3 times. 4 times we couldn't reach the playoffs.
Kohli has led India in 2 ICC Tournaments. Once India reached the finals, once the semi-finals.
Pure facts mate. You can verify this information.

We can certainly wait until Kohli has led India in 5 ICC Tournaments.

And not to forget the good show we have put up in Test Cricket in Overseas series.

Against England the final score line does look like 4-1 but 2 of those tests could have gone either way.

We became the first Asian side to win in Australia. Now people can downplay this by saying Smith and Warner were not playing but India still scored 600+ runs against the bowling trio of Starc-Cummins-Hazlewood.
Also frankly Smith and Warner were cheats and got what they deserved.

Even vs South Africa, we did manage to win 1 match.

Agree But The Teams Which Played By Other Captains & Kohli Are Not The Same

Look At The Squad Of Current And Former Aussie, SA Even England, Current Ones Are Weaker Than Previous Ones!

No Wonder Why Kohli & Co Was Able To Perform Better And Yes Current Indian Bowling Attack Is One Of The Best!

In ICC Tournaments What's Kohli Individual Performance???

As A Captain What's His Batting Records And Performances???

Why India Whitewashed By NZ I'm ODI And Tests???

So Much Of Unanswered Questions Bro!

Look At The Squad Of Current And Former Aussie, SA Even England, Current Ones Are Weaker Than Previous Ones!

No Wonder Why Kohli & Co Was Able To Perform Better And Yes Current Indian Bowling Attack Is One Of The Best!

As A Captain What's His Batting Records And Performances???

Simple Lack of CAPTAINCY .. He should learn that from MSD & Rohit but fact is he can't and won't untill unless he change is mentality

Heck, Current Test Batting line up of India is weaker when compared against 2011 Indian side which we lost 8-0 against England and Australia led by Dhoni.

Alright, since we are asking questions here are another set of questions.
Why India lost against NZ 4-0 in ODI and 1-0 in Test in 2014 .
Why did India lose 8-0 against Australia-England in Test in 2011
Why India lost against SA 2-0 in ODI and 1-0 in Test in 2013/2014

Remember we defeated SA 5-1 in ODI in 2018 under Kohli which people conveniently forget.

Thought we were talking about captaincy, but anyway here it is

WC 2011
WC 2015
WC 2019

CT 2009
CT 2013
CT 2017

T-20 WC 2012
T-20 WC 2014
T-20 WC 2016

Last edited:
Heck, Current Test Batting line up of India is weaker when compared against 2011 Indian side which we lost 8-0 against England and Australia led by Dhoni.

Alright, since we are asking questions here are another set of questions.
Why India lost against NZ 4-0 in ODI and 1-0 in Test in 2014 .
Why did India lose 8-0 against Australia-England in Test in 2011
Why India lost against SA 2-0 in ODI and 1-0 in Test in 2013/2014

Remember we defeated SA 5-1 in ODI in 2018 under Kohli which people conveniently forget.

Thought we were talking about captaincy, but anyway here it is

WC 2011
WC 2015
WC 2019

CT 2009
CT 2013
CT 2017

T-20 WC 2012
T-20 WC 2014
T-20 WC 2016

Still You Are Not Answered My Questions Bro!

The Team We Lost 0-8 Most Of The Seniors Were In End Of Their Career!

Not A Young Team Like Now!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock