Is it naturally impossible for some people to learn driving?

• Thread starter aarion
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 2,839
Nothing is impossible some people took time to coming out of fear. Believe me I'm the late learner in my family. I learn cycling when I was in 6th standard.
I learn bike when I was in 2nd year of college. I haven't learnt Car driving till date.
I'll learn soon. Give him time let him come out of his fear. He will become wonderful driver.
BTW why don't you also join some driving classes. Learning bike or scooter is not hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its only 2 days. Stop worrying.

He will be driving on main roads by the end of 10th day with some fear, but he will drive.

Take extra classes if you have to. I learnt in 20 classes.

How it is tough to learn bike /scooter riding, as I have been cycling since 1996?

2 days of driving classes and already decided that it's tough or impossible. Too early...

Try Maruti driving school as they have simulators and yes you need to give time. When I started learning, i also had similar thoughts but after a week or so, it was fun to learn.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock