Is it naturally impossible for some people to learn driving?

• Thread starter aarion
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 2,491

aarion

Banned
Reaction score
Neither me nor my family members have ever handled a car, bike and scooty. My brother (he is 26) recently has started to learn car driving from a driving tutor. That driving tutor teaches car driving just for 10 days. Yesterday, my brother has started learning under him. Today is Day 2 but still there is no improvement in my brothers' driving skills. He struggles at steering and handling gear.

I don't know how will he learn in 10 days. Is it because he is naturally bad at driving and we cannot do anything in this? We were planning to buy a car after several months but I think we have to cancel this plan because of inability to learn driving.

Tell him to focus on learning the steering part. And for the gear shifting part, you can buy a car with automatic transmission (without gear).

Nothing is impossible . And driving you can learn basics in just 10days but practice and practice will makes you perfect, until you become confident enough, do practice on empty road or on field. It may take 10days to someone or 30days for someone. But nothing is impossible. You just have to have great hand eye coordination skill.

I learned driving scooty in 10 minutes.But when it comes to drive bike, after 2 years I still make mistakes while shifting gears.
So it's all up to your brother Tell him not to take any kind of stress and focus on the steering for now. gear change will used to in some time.

Nothing is impossible . And driving you can learn basics in just 10days but practice and practice will makes you perfect, until you become confident enough, do practice on empty road or on field. It may take 10days to someone or 30days for someone. But nothing is impossible. You just have to have great hand eye coordination skill.
Me (I am 25) and my brother don't have good coordination like the boys of our age group.

I see rural and less educated boys learning to drive car perfectly within 3-5 days.

I started learning car driving before the age of 18 in 2012 got my license in 2021 thats how long it took me lot of struggles and issues in between.

Still I was scared to drive alone used to have my brother who knew how to drive with me along with me after I got my license. I've been driving alone for only the past 2 months sometimes the vehicle stops while moving and changing gear in peak traffic going from 1st gear to 2nd gear and back and all. Still having issues with gear shift that doesnt mean u quit I just keep on taking it out for a drive because that is how you learn if you learn to drive a cycle by the falling off you learn to drive car in peak traffic sometimes it stops you just have to learn from the mistake and try and avoid it next time. For some its easy for others it takes a lot of perseverance.

Currently I am 32 but still dont know how to drive car even Scooty also. I can Ride Bike, I have 160cc bike for daily commute but still feel nurvous when it comes to scooty..little little tyre of scooty makes me nervous plus both the brake in hand where as bike has one brake in leg also.

I started learning car driving before the age of 18 in 2012 got my license in 2021 thats how long it took me lot of struggles and issues in between.

Still I was scared to drive alone used to have my brother who knew how to drive with me along with me after I got my license. I've been driving alone for only the past 2 months sometimes the vehicle stops while moving and changing gear in peak traffic going from 1st gear to 2nd gear and back and all. Still having issues with gear shift that doesnt mean u quit I just keep on taking it out for a drive because that is how you learn if you learn to drive a cycle by the falling off you learn to drive car in peak traffic sometimes it stops you just have to learn from the mistake and try and avoid it next time. For some its easy for others it takes a lot of perseverance.
The problem is that we don't have a car to practice. The tutor brings his car and teaches my brother for 1 hour daily.

My brother says he cannot learn driving within 10 days. The tutor once said that one of his customer (a boy) learned driving within 3 days.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock