IPL teams CSK, RR suspended for two years !!

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Now Dhoni can start a Ranchi franchise & Dravid join Kochi :eek:hya :eek:hya :p

no way.... Dhoni made is opinion other than csk he will not avilable at any ipl team and also raina,ashwin also will wait for two years.... :Tup

sailaxman16 said:
no way.... Dhoni made is opinion other than csk he will not avilable at any ipl team and also raina,ashwin also will wait for two years.... :Tup

Wait till next IPL to see the reality :shy:shy

lYIEY23.jpg

rUTP4qa.jpg

4GXOsrB.jpg

Zmj8cjk.jpg

42mMWW9.jpg

wewake said:
Indian Cements moved to Supreme Court against CSK Ban

Put srini and his son in law along with all RR and CSK officials and owners in Jail in fraud case. They have done cheating with crores of cricket fans :angry:angry

i think bcci or govt of india should find out a alternative way for player auction...coz auction is starting point of scam and also players are humans not product to be sold in auction... And also govt f india should legalise betting in ipl.... I thnk following this scam can be reduced in ipl.... Note: betting should be by x person and y person and it x and y should not be goto player z....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock