Discussion IPL should happen in fall or spring?

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 1,351

When should IPL take place?

• Total voters
There were heavy rains during the current IPL too in Bangalore, won't make much difference to RCB home matches washout at least.
You've gotta see Manyata Tech Park and nearby areas during these 2 months. Ground floor parking lot flooded..

You would prefer interrupted and cancelled matches over play during pleasant weather?

If IPL's schedule is not there. Great content would be produced to fill the void. I personally would prefer a tour of England as Summer months are horrible to play there because of rain. Remember how many matches of 2019 World Cup got spoiled because of rain?
U mean there is no rains in September-October??? Lol

Best time is April-May.
1. School and college holidays
2. ODIs and Test Cricket cannot be played in India at that time of the year
3. Least chance of rain interruptions in Summer

The biggest positive I saw of this year's IPL - Its far more fun in bigger grounds. Throughly enjoyed how the spinners used it, more so Chahal. I would imagine last match's "missed catch" of Williamson would have been a clear six in Arun Jaitley, Chinnaswamy and Wankhade and that doesn't make for good viewing. Unfortunately, I don't think there is a solution for it either.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock