Discussion IPL 15 (2022) New Teams Auctions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interestingly only 1 of the 2 possible teams tender is released as of now...

Which are the 6 cities that everyone is reporting on?

Which are the 6 cities that everyone is reporting on?
Last IPL new teams auctions ie., for RPS and GL, they had given a bunch of cities they can bid on like Vizag, Pune, etc, etc... They had allowed the people to bid on multiple locations in a closed auction. RPS Owners RPSG had actually own the two bids 😂 because of that ie., one in Pune and one in Vizag, so they had scrapped Vizag bid as its lower and had given bid to GL... This time also they will have the same I guess.

My guess would be, Ahmedabad, Pune, Vizag would be in the mix.

Last IPL new teams auctions ie., for RPS and GL, they had given a bunch of cities they can bid on like Vizag, Pune, etc, etc... They had allowed the people to bid on multiple locations in a closed auction. RPS Owners RPSG had actually own the two bids 😂 because of that ie., one in Pune and one in Vizag, so they had scrapped Vizag bid as its lower and had given bid to GL... This time also they will have the same I guess.

My guess would be, Ahmedabad, Pune, Vizag would be in the mix.
Pune option is not available.

Pune option is not available.
Oh is it? How do you know that?. I'm curious cause Pune is the only city till now that was actually on for all IPL teams auctions and had won twice. Why would they remove that now.?

Oh is it? How do you know that?. I'm curious cause Pune is the only city till now that was actually on for all IPL teams auctions. Why would they remove that now.?
One state 1 team.multiple teams from one states are not allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock