IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,659
Fleming & Dhoni should come to their senses atleast in that hot ground that they are playing for CSK & not RPS

yeah the same in all seasons KXIP owner done tremendous job in Ac room but their players failed to perform in hot ground finally we saw many times disappointed face of her ;);)

Otherwise KXIP will do better than CSK on Ground!!

Let's see

Always csk fail in ac room but gud in hot ground just opposite of KXIP

Honestly Speaking,I don't think that the New CSK currently would be able to do full justice to the legacy of Pre-Ban CSK:sleepy:
I Strongly Think There Is Something For CSK During Accelerating Session...6 Team's Purse Is Below 5 Crores.Only CSK And KXIP Have Around 14.5 Crores..Wait For Some Surprises.

CSK Bidding is a great Stand up comedy like that three Dhoti clads sitting in Panchayat in Sivakathikeyans movie keeping the mouth shut with their shoulder towel and waiting for a opportunity to speak forever :p:)
Funny but true :p By anyways what can they do when a team like KXIP jumps on every player CSK is interested. May be CSK should stay muted until KXIP purse becomes empty and get players they wanted right at the very end. Already CSK lost many key players.

I dont know if Irfan Pathan is part of this auction. He will now be key for Chennai I think. Last few seasons he got picked by CSK and RPS but didnt get as many chances. May be this is the time he needs to step up if picked.

I Strongly Think There Is Something For CSK During Accelerating Session...6 Team's Purse Is Below 5 Crores.Only CSK And KXIP Have Around 14.5 Crores..Wait For Some Surprises.

They Needs To Go for some youth..already we know that they are promoting "Old is Gold" campaign.. :undecided:

Honestly Speaking,I don't think that the New CSK currently would be able to do full justice to the legacy of Pre-Ban CSK:sleepy:
Never under estimate CSK. Before players like Mohit Sharma, Jakati, Morris, du Plessis and many others were not big names. They all made their name playing for CSK under Dhoni. Even Ravichandran Ashwin is a CSK find.

Never under estimate CSK. Before players like Mohit Sharma, Jakati, Morris, du Plessis and many others were not big names. They all made their name playing for CSK under Dhoni. Even Ravichandran Ashwin is a CSK find.
But What Is Still Left to be found in Harbhajan,Watson,Du Plesis..:huh::hehe:

And unadkant & thakur rps find ;);):kiss:

Let's see

Always csk fail in ac room but gud in hot ground just opposite of KXIP

CSK's great strength so far is a Underdog Team full of players yet to achieve anything big but now it's completely reversed well established players and they have nothing to achieve.

So the competition will be between teams with more youngsters and in that perspective we are way behind teams like KKR and also choosing Players who can call the team as a home in that aspect KXIP & DD did well to rope in Gambhir & Yuvraj and host of all others and it will suit well to almost all other teams like MI,RCB,SRH,RR,KKR as well they used RTM at a huge cost on certain player who the fans has emotional connect and CSK is that only team failed badly on this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom