IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,663
If CSK fails badly in this year's IPL they should blame themselves for what they did on 27 January 2018 (today). WATSON… :angry: By the way, has a 2-day auction ever happened before? And @Jagadeesh if you could kindly reply to my qn. I had posted (who have played for all the 11 years in the same team including this year).

I Think Only Virat Kohli And Kireon Pollard

KKR with 7.6Cr are at trouble with only 4 overseas players with them and have Total 12 players available to them

Tomorrow Might Be The Day For CSK..Some Interesting Players Like Sundar Will Be Bagged By Them.CSK Is In The Third Position In The Purse Table.This Might Be A Strategy.The Want Other Teams To Loose Their Purse.So Without Much Competition,They Can Buy Some Good Players.Minimum Squad Size Is 18.KKR Have 7.6 Crores,But They Need 6 More Players.So This Might Be The Idea.

If CSK manage to get Lewis, Sundar, Mohit and Unadkat in tomorrow auction, then CSK would get a formidable starting XI which gives this playing XI to start with.

1. Watson
2. Lewis*
3. Raina
4. du Plessis
5. Dhoni
6. Kedar
7. Bravo
8. Jadeja
9. Sundar*
10. Mohit*
11. Unadkat*

Reserves:
12. Harbajan
13. Tahir
14. Karn
15. Rayudu
16. Irfan*
17. Vijay*
18. Tye*

* denotes players to be bought tomorrow

I think CSK decided to buy only 18 players(min). If they could find better options than Irfan and Vijay, then it would be great. But for me this playing XI atleast on paper looks formidable.

If CSK manage to get Lewis, Sundar, Mohit and Unadkat in tomorrow auction, then CSK would get a formidable starting XI which gives this playing XI to start with.

1. Watson
2. Lewis*
3. Raina
4. du Plessis
5. Dhoni
6. Kedar
7. Bravo
8. Jadeja
9. Sundar*
10. Mohit*
11. Unadkat*

Reserves:
12. Harbajan
13. Tahir
14. Karn
15. Rayudu
16. Irfan*
17. Vijay*
18. Tye*

* denotes players to be bought tomorrow

I think CSK decided to buy only 18 players(min). If they could find better options than Irfan and Vijay, then it would be great. But for me this playing XI atleast on paper looks formidable.
Add Andrew Tye To The List.

In my opinion SRH has done fair better today, and will see how they go tomorrow as they left with 7.8cr.

Back
Top Bottom