IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,672
And my boy Pollard comes back to Mumbai. :cheers:
Was entertaining to watch MI camp giggling after using RTM card, it's like they pulled off a prank :hehe::em::lol:
Still would have preferred Buttler and Krunal as the 2 RTM options. Let's see.

Would love if Mumbai pick young gun Prithvi Shaw. :surprised: :nj:

And my boy Pollard comes back to Mumbai. :cheers:
Was entertaining to watch MI camp giggling after using RTM card, it's like they pulled off a prank :hehe::em::lol:
Still would have preferred Buttler and Krunal as the 2 RTM options. Let's see.

Would love if Mumbai pick young gun Prithvi Shaw. :surprised::nj:
Mumbai should go for Prithvi...:cheers::cheers:

There Is 100% Chance That CSK Will Pick 18 Players And Not More Than That.That's Why They Wanted To Pick Some Surprises/Disappointments.CSK HashTag And Trend For The Auction Is Pride Of 18.

DD Has Also Picked Good Team So Far...
Colin Munro/Jason Roy/Gambhir/Maxi.

They Picked Colin Munro,Jason Roy And Gambhir For Less Price.Their Combined Price Is Around 6 Crores Only.

Quite hilarious that Harbhajan will play for CSK. :p
Even more funnier than that is they paid 7.8 cr for Kedar Jadhav :biggrin::biggrin:
Also picked Watson. :lol:

Was really tensed when MI had bid for Rahane. Glad that Rahane and Dhawan were not picked by MI. :no::ok:

MI should get Krunal and Hardik pandya
Hardik is already in Mumbai.
Hopefully his brother will also join. Expecting heavy price for Krunal. He was sold for 2 cr in 2016 (Base price was 10 lakh). After 2 seasons his value has only increased.

I just feel Chris Lynn might be Captain for KKR in this season with almost all possible Captains sold this looks good choice.

Back
Top Bottom