IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,529
As i said after the auction punjab now bytes the sand auction winners but in ground losers

Their owner just bidded every player who is auctioned and bought 90% players she asked. Just a girl enter supermarket and bought unnecessarily things which all are she's seeing

Big thumps down to pretty zinda (n)(n)(n)

Moral of the story: International player(Gayle) who is in team looks powerful team but he failed to power the same Ranji trophy player(deepak chahar) mayn't looks powerful team but he smashed 40 off 17 balls and finished the match

AC room paper work only can be used for tissue paper purpose only ground play will decide the champion as i always told

Last edited:
RCB

Having 'n' number of options only they have to put right player in right place that's it

But yes everytime RCB squad is gud but didn't getting the trophy let's see this time

All the best
What I quoted after auction exactly done & dusted in this edition also like previous editions of ipl

Putting a right player in squad instead of favorites :sneaky::sneaky::(:(:confused::confused::cautious:

IMG_20180521_063911.jpg

The finale will be aired across Star Sports’ bouquet of channels, Star Sports bouquet (Star Sports 1 English, Star Sports 1 HD English, Star Sports 1 Hindi, Star Sports 1 HD Hindi, Star Sports 1 Tamil, Star Sports 1 Select SD English, Star Sports 1 Select HD English), Star Plus SD, Star Plus HD, Star Pravah SD, Star Pravah HD, Star Gold SD, Star Gold HD, Star Suvarna Plus, Star Maa Movies, Star Jalsha Movies, Asianet Movies.

Star India to have 17 different feeds for IPL finale

Back
Top Bottom