IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,536
Probability for RCB

Even RCB could still make it if they win remaining 3 matches while KXIP should lose remaining 2 out of 3 and KKR & RR should lose 1,

KXIP has to play with RCB,CSK,MI

RCB still can qualify for Playoffs if they can beat KXIP tonight and MI beats KXIP or CSK beats KXIP in the last league game.

KKR vs RR confirms either 1 team should lose 1 and both can get upto 14 points

If KKR wins they have to win SRH and if RR wins they have to win RCB

SRH plays both RCB & KKR both this outcome will be an important deciding factor

If mumbai wins both MI vs KXIP & MI vs DD it will give Mumbai 14 points and chance for Playoffs

So if KXIP lost 2 they will have only 14 points & MI wins 2 will also have 14 points

And RCB should win RR,KXIP & SRH to get to 14 points

In this scenario RR vs RCB KXIP vs RCB will be a decider games for RCB they can pull both RR & KXIP down,

From KXIP,KKR or RR,MI & RCB still anyone can qualify.

KXIP needs 2 wins 1 win will come with a danger of getting eliminated with only 14 points

KKR & RR needs 2 wins which is impossible as both plays against each other so both will stuck at 14 points at the best

MI needs 2 wins to get to 14 points

RCB needs 3 wins to get to 14 points.

Last edited:
FB_IMG_1526292572387.jpg

A important match coming up RCB VS KXIP
All teams will be hoping and Praying for RCB to win it (except DD)
Today RCB win will be ensure the whole week would become more thriller
Fun Fact
RCB has not won 2 consecutive matches since 2017 season
:eek:
Dont think RCB has much chance to qualify with poor NRR and their performance better Kings X1 Punjab Wins the match and get 2 Points and make tough for teams like MI,KKR & RR to qualify.

Dont think RCB has much chance to qualify with poor NRR and their performance better Kings X1 Punjab Wins the match and get 2 Points and make tough for teams like MI,KKR & RR to qualify.
Yeah i hope tonight KXIP win get 2 points and RCB out from tournament my best wishes with KXIP (y)

Some very important stats from cricbuzz
If rcb loss today they are all out(no mathematical possiblities will be left)
as KXIP will reach 14 points and winner of kkr or rr will also reach 14 points and rcb can maximum reach 12 points then.
And RCB win will assure SRH will finish top 2

Oh...Too much crucial match
Oh god please help rcb to win:hands::sad:

Thats I why I never keep Parthiv in my team his wk is below par
How often do u see such easy catch go down that too from wk?Just drop one of gayle.

Back
Top Bottom