IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,547
@Gobinaath Yeah bro. Its time for Willey to get a look in. I heard he is a hard hitting batsmen who can open the innings too along with his bowling. Its a blessing in disguise for CSK with the injury of Chahar. He should have already been playing in place of Billings who didnt do much other than that 1 match where he won a game for us. Perfect timing to make a change. Also giving Wood another chance in place of Tahir will keep us in good shape for the knockouts considering the strong position we are in at the half stage of the tournament.

@Gobinaath Yeah bro. Its time for Willey to get a look in. I heard he is a hard hitting batsmen who can open the innings too along with his bowling. Its a blessing in disguise for CSK with the injury of Chahar. He should have already been playing in place of Billings who didnt do much other than that 1 match where he won a game for us. Perfect timing to make a change. Also giving Wood another chance in place of Tahir will keep us in good shape for the knockouts considering the strong position we are in at the half stage of the tournament.
@Vijay Krish bro CSK should give one chance
to David Willey and Tahir is not playing very well in bowling ,so far sam Billings play one or two good innings they should replace with another foreigner good player

RR-140/6 in 20 overs & SRH win by 11 runs reach to top of the table with 12 points

Last edited:
AB not playing my excitement gone
Hope get well before game on Tuesday
Don't feeling like analysing the squad of rcb now.:(:dodgy::tears:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom